Our rotating roto brush RB140 for professional ski surface care in the practical advanced set. With removable handle for quickly changing the rotating base brushes. With bronze brush for the essential cleaning and brushing of the ski base before waxing. Ideal for alpine, touring, freeride skis and snowboards.
Contents of the set:
- 1 x handle + axle RB140 (140 mm)
- 1 x Roto brush RB140 horsehair (140 mm)
- 1 x rotary brush nylon RB140 (140 mm)
1 x rotary brush bronze RB140 (140 mm)
- Unique click system for quick and easy removal of the handle and changing the base brush
- Ergonomic and powder-coated handle made of aviation aluminum - safe for allergies
- No loss in power transmission thanks to the hexagonal mount – unique.
- Axle made of V4A steel in one clamping - ensures concentricity of less than 0.02 mm
- Double bearing of the axle using precision ball bearings
- All rotating parts are securely installed in the handle and are therefore protected from dust
- With tarnish protection for the various ski brushes
- Brushes are secured against falling
- Easy to install protective cover - no tools required
- Suitable for right- and left-handed people
Instructions for use:
- Connect the axle to the handle using the click system.
- Place the desired pad brush on the axle.
- Mount the axle in the drill chuck of the cordless screwdriver or drill.
To change the brushes, stop the machine, pull off the handle and attach the desired brush. Then click the handle back onto the axle.
Handle Material: Aviation Aluminum
Axle material: V4A steel
Brush length: 140mm
Sustainably produced | Made in Germany
Tip from the raze-cat team:
For your protection when brushing your ski and snowboard surfaces, we recommend our protective covers or our cost-effective Safety Work Package from 3M.